Though things look and feel a bit different during the COVID-19 pandemic, our College remains dedicated to health and wellness. We respect that we are part of a larger community upon which our actions have real impact. We accept the responsibility to make data-informed choices about health and safety. We pledge to act with intelligence and integrity as we face the challenges before us. That's the #NortheastBlueWay.
As a member of the #NortheastBlue community, I commit to:
CARING for Myself
- Regularly washing and sanitizing my hands.
- Maintaining physical distance between myself and others.
- Practicing healthy habits such as balanced nutrition, regular exercise and at least 7 hours of sleep each night.
- Remaining connected to friends, family and loved ones.
CARING for my College
- Wearing a mask or face covering while around others.
- Cleaning and disinfecting my own spaces and the shared classroom and common spaces I use.
- Completing the Northeast Screening Form each time I come to campus.
- Monitoring my symptoms
CARING for my Community
- Following the public health guidelines and the Northeast Reopening Safety Plan.
- Limiting attendance at social or other gatherings (both on- and off-campus).
- Avoiding travel outside the region.
- Leading by example.
Download the Pledge