Attend A Northeast Open House
Interested in learning more about how you can earn your graduate degree and get a great career in natural healthcare? Attend a Northeast Open House!
We are pleased to be able to welcome visitors back on campus all while ensuring the safety of our visitors and campus community members. Our newly designed program will feature:
- A comprehensive overview of our chiropractic program by faculty from Basic Sciences, Clinical Sciences and our Health Center
- Details regarding curriculum
- Resources and training that you can expect as a student in the doctor of chiropractic program
- Information from our student support services, including Academic Support Services, and Student Engagement
- Review of our admissions requirements and process, including easy next steps toward enrollment and,
- An interactive student/faculty panel discussion with Q&A and a campus tour.
*You must pre-register below; walk-ins cannot be accommodated at this time.
And bonus we have Virtual Doctor of Chiropractic Open House opportunities, too! Join us from the convenience of your computer to ask questions and hear all about our Doctor of Chiropractic program from Northeast students and faculty.
Or you can join us from the comfort of your own computer for an ONLINE Open House for our M.S. in Applied Clinical Nutrition and M.S. in Human Anatomy and Physiology Instruction programs. These virtual events feature demonstrations, time with Northeast students and faculty, question and answer sessions, and more.
Register for these events below.
Note: All Times are U.S. Eastern Time
Doctor of Chiropractic On Campus Open Houses:
- Friday, March 25 10:00 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Doctor of Chiropractic Virtual Open Houses:
- Thursday, January 27 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 9 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 24 12:00-1:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 7 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 12 12:00-1:30 p.m.
M.S. in Applied Clinical Nutrition Webinar
- Wednesday, March 2 7:00-8:00 p.m.
M.S. in Human Anatomy & Physiology Instruction Webinar
- Wednesday, March 9 7:00-8:00 p.m.