From academic advising and career counseling to personal growth and emotional well-being, at Northeast College we have you covered every step of the way. We're committed to providing the tools and support you need to reach your goals and achieve academic success.
Services for Students.
Northeast College faculty provide academic advising based on academic need or by student request. In some cases, a faculty advisor may be assigned upon admission. The role of faculty advisor is to be a resource as well as provide curriculum related support.
Academic Coaching is available to any student upon request. In some cases, Academic Coaching may be highly encouraged by a faculty member. For more information on this support service, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Northeast is fully committed to equal opportunity in educational programs, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 2008 and Section 504 of the Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1973. Reasonable accommodations are provided to students with various levels of abilities, at their request, and upon review and approval of their official documentation and requirements of the program. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Counseling at Northeast is free, confidential, and available to all enrolled students, staff and faculty. Services can be provided either in-person or virtually via telehealth. The College employs two full-time, licensed mental health counselors.
- Individual and group counseling
- Outreach and wellness programming
- Consultation services for faculty & staff
- Assistance with community referrals
- Contact 315.568.3064 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Tutoring services are free and available to all students through Open Study, Small Group, or 1:1. All T1 students qualify for all three of these tutoring formats. Students in T2-T7 continue to have full access to Open Study tutoring. Small Group and 1:1 tutoring access is based on academic need or by faculty recommendation. For more information of this support service, contact email@example.com.
Northeast College offers students strong support to get them where they dream of going. Whether that's owning a practice, becoming a nutritionist or dietitian, working with athletes, teaching anatomy or entering a career dedicated to research. Northeast offers the career resources students need to succeed.
Northeast Helps Students Achieve, Professionally and Personally
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.: Contact Counseling Services at 315.568.3064 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our offices in Anatomy ACA1 suite 113. Let us know if you need immediate assistance and we will respond.
- Other times: Call the 1.800.273.TALK 24-hour-crisis line or 315.568.3022 for on-campus, in-person assistance from Northeast Security.
- If you need immediate mental health services and are in crisis, contact Finger Lakes Lifeline at 9-8-8. Please call 9-1-1 for all life-threatening emergencies.