Northeast College of Health Sciences Alumni Weekend provides our strong alumni community and friends an opportunity to connect with experts and colleagues, engage with industry leaders and support your professional goals.
Alumni Weekend 2023. Save the Date
We are looking forward to hosting an in-person, on-campus Alumni Weekend in 2023. Mark your calendars for October 6-8, 2023. The following Monday is a national holiday so bring the family and make time to catch up with classmates, faculty, your alma mater, and the beautiful Finger Lakes region.
Alumni Weekend 2022.
The 2022 Alumni Weekend took place on September 16-18. Alumni Weekend information and links to lecture notes can be found below!
NOTE: Alumni Weekend attendees’ continuing education (CE) transcripts are available via the Frank J. Nicchi School of Continuing Education. Email notifications are sent once the credits are added to CE records.
Applied (Pending approval): PA, CA*+
Approved: NCCAOM*, NJ (LCA)*, NY, FL, MI, CNS*
Pre-Approved: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IN, IA, MA, MD, MT, NE, NC, ND, NH, NJ (DC only), OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, Puerto Rico, Canadian Provinces (except AB)
This course is valid for Doctor of Chiropractic CE credits in "pre-approved" states, so long as it falls within the scope of practice as outlined by the corresponding state board. It remains attendees' responsibility to contact the state board(s) from which they seek continuing education credits for purposes of ensuring said board(s) approves both the delivery method and content as they relate to this event.
*Applied for select courses
+ Applied for California D.C. CE consideration:
- Spine Rehabilitation: Practical Pearls for Monday Morning
- Helping Your Patients Improve Posture and Fight Tech Neck
- Myofascial Cupping, Taping, and Compression Band Flossing
- Integrating Rehab and Getting Patient Compliance for Your Chiropractic Practice
- Metabolic Inflammatory Factors that Mimic or Contribute to NMS Disorders
- Top 10 Reasons You are Fatigued
- Optimal Nutrition and Supplement Strategies for Sports Related Injuries & Performance
- Documenting the Pediatric Visit
- How to Elevate & Modernize Your Chiropractic SOAP Notes
- Documentation and Prevention of Medical Errors
- Proper Utilization of CMT Codes
- The Medicare Survival Guide - Navigating the Medicare Maze
- Taking Your ICD-10 Coding to the Next Level
Alumni/Non-Alumni Tuition & Registration Fees (must be paid in full to secure registration):
- $40 Tuition fee per session
- Early Bird Special – No additional Registration Fee!
- Northeast Student Tuition - $5 per session
- Registrations will be closed on a rolling basis as follows:
- Friday sessions – registration closes at 10am Friday, September 16, 2022
- Saturday sessions – registration closes at 9pm Friday, September 16, 2022
- Sunday sessions - registration closes at 9pm Saturday, September 17, 2022
Accepting Payment by Credit Card Only
Northeast College of Health Sciences makes every attempt to offer programs as publicized. We nevertheless reserve the right to alter and/or adjust program details, including but not limited to dates, locations, times, instructors, and presentation sources and sequences. The College is not responsible for expenses and/or consequential damages suffered by registrants of altered programs.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
Early bird registrants, who did not incur a registration fee, will be subject to a $20 cancellation fee.
Cancellations after notes have been made electronically available (including "No Shows") are subject to a 50% processing fee per registered session, because access to the instructor's intellectual property will have already been granted.
All refunds must be requested within 7 days of event completion.
Invalid credit cards are subject to a $10.00 fee.
All refunds will be processed via check payment and mailed to the registrant's address listed in their profile. Refunds will be processed intermittently, once per month; therefore, requesters should allow ample time for refund issuance.