Clubs & Organizations
Clubs and organizations are an important part of the Northeast experience.
Students at Northeast get involved, building strong connections with peers and future colleagues as they prepare to become leaders in healthcare. There are both curricular and extracurricular activities for every student, created to help build leadership skills and enhance both learning as well as school/life balance.
Northeast College's clubs and organizations include:
- Applied Kinesiology Club
- Student Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Student American Chiropractic Association
- Student New York State Chiropractic Association
- Pediatric/Family Practice Club
- Rehab and Performance Club
- Student Government Association
- Students for Social Diversity Awareness