Clubs & Organizations
Clubs and organizations are an important part of the Northeast experience.
Students at Northeast get involved, building strong connections with peers and future colleagues as they prepare to become leaders in healthcare. There are both curricular and extracurricular activities for every student, created to help build leadership skills and enhance both learning as well as school/life balance.
Examples of currently active clubs and organizations at Northeast College include, but are not limited to:
- Applied Kinesiology Club
- Motion Palpation Club
- Pediatric/Family Practice Club
- Rehab and Performance Club
- Student American Chiropractic Association
- Student Canadian Chiropractic Association
- Student Government Association
- Student New York State Chiropractic Association
- Students for Social Diversity Awareness