Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
At Northeast College of Health Sciences, everyone belongs.
Our College is proud to foster an equitable, inclusive environment where all members of our community thrive. That's why we are committed to instituting initiatives that support our diverse population. These include:
- Establishment of diversity, equity, and inclusion faculty advisor training
- Participation in the region’s 21-Day Racial Equity Challenge
- Creation of ongoing Compassion Circles for students, faculty and staff
- Prioritization of articulation agreements with a broad range of partnering colleges
- Supporting on-campus clubs and organizations such as the Students for Social Diversity Awareness (SSDA) club.
Our College is committed to ensuring everyone at Northeast feels welcome, respected, acknowledged and safe – because our community's diversity is valued and is what makes our Northeast community strong.Dr. Michael Mestan,
President, Northeast College of Health Sciences